Mold Inspections and Testing
Can Prevent Health Issues
Mold can be very dangerous to your health and only certified, trained inspectors should handle any type of mold problem that you have. DO NOT TRY TO REMOVE IT ON YOUR OWN! The mold that is toxic produces toxins called mycotoxins that can be extremely hazardous to your health, especially when disturbed and it becomes airborne.
There are thousands of Mold types. No one can identify these molds on sight, and in some cases, they can’t even be seen. That is why we look for the possibility of all mold in all areas of your home or business to ensure that whatever is present is inspected and then tested. Testing will determine what type of mold you have and whether it’s toxic or not.